lördag 13 augusti 2011

A very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

A very Harold &... no I wont bother writing it again. The title is just to long!! Anyways...


Harold and Kumar are back, and this time it's Christmas! :D Six years has passed since the Guantanamo Bay incident and the two weed pals kick of Christmas by burning down Harold's father-in-laws prized Christmas tree.

According to IMDB, what awaits is chaos and disaster beyond repair. Neil Patrick Harris does his "usual" guest appearance and... well, he just does his thing. Nothing more to say. He's a genius.

A more accurate peak on the actual story is hard to give, since both this one and its both predecessors, are EXTREMELY random movies. But what can go wrong with another Harold & Kumar adventure, with a bit more Neil, topped with Christmas magic? Nothing I tell you!

Trailer goes here --->



 I am very hopeful and even though I'm not the biggest 3D fan, the trailer is genius, and I'm giving them my best of luck.

Peace out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar